|10056 Gandy BLVD N, St Petersburg, FL, 33702 United States||
|Description: Highly Visible 4000 SF Bar / Restaurant Location at 4th and Gandy on the way to Tampa. |
• Iconic location at the gateway to St. Petersburg
• The original site of Webb City's north store, welcoming travelers to St. Pete.
• Located at the intersection of Gandy Boulevard and 4th Street North. Go north on 4th, right on Gandy, and there it is.
• All of the traffic taking the Gandy Bridge to Tampa from 4th goes by this location.
• This location has operated as a successful bar with food for many decades.
• Approximately 4040 total square feet under roof located on 1/3 acre.
• Excellent Visibility and High Traffic Count.
|Interior Features||Levels: 2|